Decorating your home with red wall art is a great way to add a pop of color and energy to any room. Red is a color associated with passion, strength, and boldness, and can be an incredibly striking addition to any space. Whether you want to create an impact with a large statement piece or just want to add a subtle hint of red in the form of a few smaller pieces, there are several ways to incorporate red wall art into your home. With this guide, you will learn step-by-step how to choose the right red art to fit your style, as well as some tips and tricks for successfully decorating with red wall art. So let’s get started!
Choosing the Right Red Art for Your Style
When choosing red wall art, it is important to keep your style in mind. If you choose a piece of art that clashes with the rest of your home’s decor, it can look out of place and unbalanced. Alternatively, if you choose a piece of art that is similar to the style of other pieces in your home, it can blend in and not have the impact you are looking for. When choosing red art, consider these factors:
– Color: The color of your art says a lot about the piece, so it is important to choose one that resonates with you. For example, an orange wall art piece would be perfect in a kitchen or dining room that uses lots of orange tones and accessories.
– Frame: The frame of your art, and how it is styled, can also say something about the piece. For example, a frame with ornate details would be great in a formal living room.
– Theme: The overall theme of your home, or a specific room, should also be considered when choosing red wall art. If you have tons of rustic wood pieces in your living room, a bright red wall art piece may look out of place. Also see this: apartments for rent in joliet il.
Small Red Art Pieces
Smaller red art pieces can be an excellent way to add a pop of color to a room. They are also perfect for those who are just starting out decorating with red wall art, or who want to add just a subtle hint of red to their space. Examples of small red art include frames, paintings, and posters. Finding smaller pieces of red art can be a great way to add color to your walls without committing to a large piece. Framed Pictures: Framed pictures are a great way to add a small splash of red to a room. Photography is a very common wall art choice, and a single picture in a red frame can add a modern, artistic statement to your wall. If you are just starting out decorating with red wall art, framed pictures are an easy way to incorporate a pop of red into your room without committing to a large piece of art. Art: Art is another classic way to add a splash of red to your walls. This can be a great choice if you want to create a bold, modern look with your red wall art. Abstract art and modern art are great styles to use if you want to add red to your walls.
Large Red Art Pieces
Large red art pieces can be a stunning addition to your home, and are a great way to make a bold statement. Large red wall art pieces are a great way to really add a pop of color to a room, as well as tie in a lot of other elements such as your furniture and other decorations. Examples of large red art pieces include paintings, photographs, and sculptures. Painting: Paintings are a great option for large red wall art pieces, as they can vary in style and size, and can be a stunning addition to any room. A bold, abstract painting in a large, red frame can add a dramatic flair to any space, while a more realistic painting can be a beautiful addition to a more formal room. Photograph: A large photograph can also be a wonderful choice for large red wall art. This can be a great way to showcase your travels, or even a favourite photograph from childhood.
Placement Tips for Red Wall Art
Where you place your red art is just as important as what piece you choose. When choosing the best spot for your red art, keep the following tips in mind:
– Balance: When decorating with red wall art, it is important to keep a balanced look. If you choose a large red piece for one wall, you may want to choose a smaller piece for another wall to keep things visually balanced.
– Avoid Creating a Negative Space: When placing your red wall art, it is important to avoid creating a negative space. This means that you should try to avoid placing large pieces of red art where they will block other items, such as windows, from view. It is also a good idea to avoid hanging red art pieces too high or too low, as they may get lost on the wall if they are too high, or be in the way if they are too low.
– Keep it Near the Entryway: Another good tip for placing your red art is to keep it near the entryway of your home. This can be a great way to add an extra pop of color to your home’s first impression.
When decorating with red wall art, it is important to keep your home’s style in mind. Choose pieces that complement the rest of your home’s decor, and try to avoid creating a space that is too busy or unbalanced. When choosing red wall art, consider the following: color, frame, theme, and placement. Choosing red art that is consistent with your style can be a great way to add a pop of color to any room in your home.